START A FORUM
Build a forum in minutes!
TheFOAT.com forum solution allows you to develop a fully functional forum you moderate in minutes:
- Click "CREATE GROUP" from the groups sections.
- When you finish creating your group you need to click "Add A Forum" in the "GROUP TOOLBOX" to activate it.
- After you click "Add A Forum" you will be taken to a page to start adding categories and topics to your forum.
It's that easy!
How do I join a forum?
- You must be a registered member of TheFOAT.com and logged in.
- Join a group forum by clicking the big green button that states "click to join this group forum."
- Start replying to posts or add your own thread.
What type of forum discussion should I join?
- Whatever motor passion you have should help you decide what type of forum to join.
Does it cost anything to start my own forum?
- No. Starting your own forum is completely free!
Who hosts the forum I start?
- TheFOAT.com hosts all of the forums for free.
- Be nice, honest, and respectful of your motor members. TheFOAT.com terms of service applies to all aspects of the forums.